.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Going Away Dinner

So Saturday night my mom, grandma, step-mom & aunt took me out to eat & spend some time together. We had a great time. We went to St. Augustine to Carrabba's. The food there is always so good. We had a lot of fun talking & laughing. When we got back to the park & ride Diane (sm) realized she locked her keys in her car (you know I had to tell everybody), so while we waited for someone to come unlock the car we played around with the camera. I took a picture of me & each of them & then I took a group picture of us. I am about to do something I have never done. I am about to post pictures of myself that I do not think look even close to good. I never post pictures of myself that I don't love, but I'm doing it for the family. Here goes...


This is me & my mom. We have the same cheeks.



This is me & my grandma (dads mom).

This is me & my aunt Cathy (dads sister). I take after her by always being late.



This is my step-mom, Diane.



This is the whole bunch. They said I could not get us all in the picture but I showed them. Unfortunately I ended up with a huge head. I guess that's what I get for trying to show off.







This is a group picture without my big head.