.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Too Funny!!!

I have to tell the funniest story. Unfortunately Willie does not think it's that funny. We went to the river the other day so Willie could fish & I could take pictures. Willie was fishing & having a good time until his lure got tangled up with a log in the water & the top part of his fishing pole came off. He couldn't break the line because he would loose the top of his pole. So he decided to go in to get it. The water is about 30 degrees. This first picture is him cleaning out his pockets & getting ready to get in.
Here he is heading out into the freezing water.

In the next picture you can see the water just getting up past his waders. That is the first of the cold water he felt.

Here you can see the water up past his waders. If he could have made a sound it would most likely sound like a little girl screaming. Poor guy.


This is Willie coming out of the water & you can see it on his face he is not happy. I felt bad but all I could was snap pictures & laugh. It was so funny only because I did not have to go in the water. We went home right after that & I can tell you that was one of the longest rides home for Willie, but he saved his fishing pole. I still laugh when I think of it.